Terms of Service
1. Welcome to Soul Blueprint Art. These Terms of Service govern the use of our website and the purchase of our products. By accessing, browsing, or using our website, or by purchasing products from us, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2.1 We offer custom-made Soul Blueprint Art products, available printed on canvas or fine art paper, in various sizes and framing options. We also offer a digital file option, which includes a high-resolution printable image and a PDF booklet, delivered via email. We also offer open edition spirituality-themed art prints, available as canvas prints and paper prints in various sizes and framing options.
2.2 We aim to provide accurate descriptions and images of our products on our website, but we cannot guarantee that the colors and details of the products will be accurately represented on all devices. The dimensions of our products may vary slightly due to the nature of the printing process.
Prices and payment
3. All prices on our website are in USD and include applicable taxes. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time without notice. Payment for products must be made at the time of purchase. We accept payment by debit card or credit card. We accept the following cards: Visa, Mastercard and Amex. We also accept PayPal.
Processing and shipping
4.1 We aim to process print orders within 1-4 days and ship them within 7-10 days. Shipping is free worldwide. Print orders will receive the artwork separately from the booklet. The artwork will be printed in the nearest printing facility to the customer, and the booklet will be assembled and shipped from the UK to anywhere in the world. Please note that you may receive these items at different times due to the different shipping origins. We are not responsible for any customs fees or duties that may be imposed by your country. If your order does not arrive within the estimated shipping time, please contact us at email@example.com.
4.2 Digital orders will include a high resolution 24x36” JPEG file and PDF booklet, which will be emailed to you within 4 days of purchase.
Cancellations, returns, and refunds
5. You may cancel your order within the first 24 hours, or less if the order has been processed already. After that, cancellations, refunds, and returns are not available because of the custom-made nature of our products.
5.1 If you had an error on the order details, entered when placing the order, we don't offer refunds or replacements for customer error, or for wrong size ordered, or customer oversight.
5.2 We don't offer refunds or replacements if a customer enters an incomplete or incorrect shipping address.
Damaged or Lost Orders
6. If your order arrives damaged or is lost, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order if you believe it is damaged or lost. You must provide photo proof of the damage or courier confirmation in case of lost parcels. We will arrange for a replacement to be sent to you.
7. We offer a joy guarantee. If you do not experience at least one moment of joy when looking at the physical artwork within the first 60 days, you can contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of receiving the order. After you complete our questionnaire we will offer you 50% of your purchase value in store credit to buy other available artworks, excluding the custom Soul Blueprint products. This store credit is valid for 3 month from the date it has been issued to you.
8. To be eligible to purchase products from Soul Blueprint Art, you must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
9. All content on our website, including images, text, and logos, is the property of Soul Blueprint Art or its content suppliers and is protected by the United Kingdom and international copyright laws. You may not use any content from our website without our prior written consent.
Limitations of liability
10.1 To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or purchase of our products, including but not limited to lost profits, loss of business, or loss of goodwill.
10.2 The information provided on this website and in our products is intended for general informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice or treatment. We are not licensed counselors, therapists, psychologists, or medical professionals, and we do not provide any form of diagnosis, treatment, or counseling. The information provided is based on ancient wisdom and archetypes, and should be used as a tool to gain insight and awareness, but should not be relied upon as a definitive source.
10.3 We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided, nor do we assume any legal liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage arising from its use. By accessing and using our website and products, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your own actions and decisions, and that you will not hold us liable for any consequences that may arise as a result of your use of our information or products.
Governing law and jurisdiction
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with United Kingdom law. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.